Splash is the vacation spot in Panama City everyone is talking about! Splash is one of Panama City’s newest Resorts on the beach and is a real Family Vacation!
Kids will enjoy children’s pool parks with water slides, spray toys and other interactive water toys, a lazy river ride, a “dive-in” movie theater (during peak season), and a kid’s entertainment/arcade room!
Mom and Dad can escape to the fitness center, the Jacuzzi, the beach-side bar & grill, or to the beach-side activity lawn.
Splash’s pools are not indoors, all are outdoors. Some are covered and partially enclosed, but none are fully enclosed.
- 2 heated pools – 1 covered, but not fully enclosed, 1 uncovered
- 1 large Jacuzzi – covered, but not fully enclosed
- 1 unheated pool – partially uncovered
- Lazy river – partially uncovered, heated
- Tot Splash Pad – covered with tarp when not too windy, unheated
- Interactive water park – covered, but not fully enclosed, unheated
- Fitness Center with free weights, dumbbells, treadmills and bikes
Splash is located in Panama City Beach on the West End of Front Beach Drive and is Family fun at its finest. Outside your door is an expansive 400 feet of crystal clear emerald Gulf waters and soft snow white sand beaches. Stretch out in the sun or take a dip in the Gulf.
Here you can relax while the kids dive into big fun! Splash has easy access to Pier Park shopping, movies and restaurants (approximately 2 miles away) and quick access to the shops and restaurants of Highway. 30-A’s Rosemary and Seacrest Beaches (approximately 7 miles away).